Monday, February 18, 2013

Teacher 2.0


The website Teacher 2.0 is really an eye catching website because I think it will be a great tool for my future teaching career. Generally speaking, the website is an independent community for educators to explore and develop their interests and passions. It aims at building a network of support for educators at all levels. By communicating online through events, interviews and workshops, the goal is to let educators help each other in their teaching career and in their contributions to the world.

On this website, there are ideas, members, forum, groups, books and readings and more. The most useful thing I find is a group called Great Ideas for the Classroom. In this group, I can share with other educators about various teaching methods in classroom. Also, I can learn from others about their efficient way of teaching and thus apply it in my own class setting. It’s a great platform for all educators to share and exchange ideas and difficulties they have encountered. In my future career, I would be very glad to keep in touch within this group!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an excellent resource to promote collaborative learning, while fostering technology literacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found a site that offers so much!

    ReplyDelete