Saturday, March 30, 2013

Digital Storytelling by Stupeflix


This is my digital storytelling by using Stupeflix, which is a free a tool that I can add pictures, music, text or even my own videos to make a short digital story.
 I really enjoyed creating my story through this great tool. It’s easy and convenient to conduct and can be very creative since you can upload your own materials. I think in my future English class, it’s a great tool to let my students using digital storytelling to practice writing skills and strategies. They can upload a series photos and add texts on them to narrate their own story by applying specific grammar knowledge and particular writing strategies. Also, it’s great for teacher to conduct collaborative writing activities. Teachers can upload creative pictures and let their students work in groups to write with their imagination. In my future class, I would definitely try Stupeflix for English writing class!

1 comment: